This is a teaching I have desired to take for a long time now. I have prayed and studied for the Holy Spirit's illumination on this matter. It is long, don't go further if you are busy, I won't like you to to read it in a hurry. When you are ready, kindly get a seat and your Bible as we dine at the Lord's table. ______________________ Now, I will fully answer the question that many people have asked me, which is: Can a Christian be TOTALLY free from sin? My firm and humble answer is, YES! I have said it and I am going to say it again that the Spirit of God in a Christian is the antidote to sin. What does that mean? Gently follow on as I take you through the Scriptures: The moment you confess faith in the death and resurrection of Christ, you become saved... Born again! The Bible says in John 1:12, "As many as receives Him, He gives them power to become the sons of God." Praise God! To be born again is very simple; repent from your ...
Comments