HEART TOUCHING TRUE STORY

HEART TOUCHING TRUE STORY
I'm Ben I came from a very rich
home,, I lost my parents at age
15yrs after I completed my high
school..my wicked family seize
everything am titled to because
they claimed am too young.
After some few yrs later they
threw me out of the house , I
left to the village where I
struggled with life , things were
never easy.. I have to farm,,
trade on the street to continue my education.
I never seize worshipping God
almighty cos I knew someday my
tears will turn into joy & am
going to make its big in life ,,I
never gave up in life.. until few
years later my mum's good friend (lawyer) from
the UK came to my
aid and helped me regain
everything I had.My enemies are
all ashamed.Thanks be to GOD
My brothers my sisters life
wasn't easy on my side but I
never loost faith in God . Don't
quit whiles there'slife there's
hope for the future
MORAL LESSON : I serve a GOD
that can fetch water with a
BASKET just to disgrace a BUCKET.
PRAYER : The Almighty God will
take away
anything that constitutes
reproach in your life; promotion
is coming your way, your
wounds shall be healed, your tears shall be wiped
away, and
your stolen blessings shall be
restored in multiple folds in the
name of the Supreme GOD
Someone say *Amen* Don't scroll down without
typing
*AMEN*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Na*ked Woman Boards Chicago Train, Slaps Passengers & Says She’s......

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS